Most frequently asked software testing related question for all

1. I am newbie in software testing. I want to learn software testing and I want to apply it in my previous project. I search my query about software testing in Google. I learnt many things from Google about software testing but I don't know where from I can start as a new in software testing??

2. I want to get my job as a software testing engineer but I am a fresh graduate. I don't know about industrial culture. Do you give me some suggestions about industry culture and their expectations from a fresh graduate?

3. Our subject is software testing and quality assurance. I know that total quality assurance is not possible for a specific solution. But I want to know what is the correlation between software testing and quality assurance? Why this subject name is software testing and quality assurance?? Is there any reasons for this kind of naming???

4. I am now studying software testing and quality assurance engineering. What kind of key challenges will wait for us?? As a programming student how can we convert our programming minds to a software test engineering?

5. Is programming knowledge helping us to learn software testing easily? I am not a good programmer but I want to be a software test engineer. Is there any chance to be a software testing engineer without having any kinds of programming knowledge???

6. I was able to knew that you are an experience software test engineer and in your whole career you test various types of software. What is the most challenging situation you have faced during testing?

7. A software industry needs different types of department to develop a software such as testing department, development department etc. Developers say that developing department is very essential to develop a software and otherwise testers say that without testing a software is not fully developed and completed. For this reason software testing is a very very important part. By the way if anyone asks you to compare among them what will be your answer as a software test engineer??

8. To find a bug or error we test an application. I know software testing is a vast thing. Actually I am not clear about the total goal of software testing. What is the main goal of software test engineers and software testing?? Is only finding bugs or errors is the main goal of software testing??? Please clarify my confusion.

9. On the backdrop we knew that software testing procedure was changed day by day? Which procedure is most effective to verify a software?? Which procedure is suitable for student and which procedure is suitable for expert and professionals???

10. Developers say that test driven development(TDD) reduces bug or error. My question is actually TDD can be able to reduce bug or error. If a software test engineer knows that a software was developed by TDD procedure or other procedure. What will be the role of a software test engineer where a software is developed by TDD procedure???

11. Such that I am a software test engineer. I need to test a software such as financial software. But I am not aware about financial operation and financial process. But I need to test the software approximately two days. In this situation how can I resolve this problem? I think there are many procedures available now to test a software in few times But my question is I have very short time to test the solution but I don't know the financial procedure. I think I need to know the financial operation first and then I need to test it. To understand the financial operation I need  three or four days but I have only two days. In this situation what will be the role of a software test engineer?????

12. A good relation and understanding among software testers, developers and managers can produce reliable software. How can a software tester maintain good relation where managers and developers ignore him???

13. What is the software project test plan? Which software testing plan is preferable for us??

14. I am very good in  software testing because I am a software testing engineer. When I found any bug in the system than I need to submit a bug report to the project manager but I am not very good in report writings. What can I do in this situation???

15. My last question is to be a software test engineer what kind of knowledge is needed for us??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to construct a B+ tree with example

How to show only month and year fields in android Date-picker?

Visitor Counter Script Using PHP