Before explaining this topic in detail , let me tell you something which is related and really needed to understand the importance of this topic.
You are reading this post it means at least you know how to browse internet, but here i am going to introduce new thing which is very useful in terms of security. When you browse the web, following details are stored either in the browser cache or in your hard-disk:
• History of Browsing.
• Cache memory items
• Login Details
You may have solution for this like “Clearing all the History”. But when you are accessing internet from insecure places like others computers, using public Wi-Fi, cyber cafés , making transaction etc.,there is always risk of leaving trace of the websites you visit. In such cases the ‘Private Browsing ’ comes into the picture.
Private Browsing allows you to browse the Internet without saving any information about which sites and pages you’ve visited.
What does Private Browsing not save?
• Search Bar and Form entries : Data entered by you in the text boxes on the web pages will not be saved.
• Passwords : New passwords will not be saved.
• Pages you Visited : In the history menu or in the Library window's history list , no pages will be added.
• Download Entries : in Private Browsing Mode, no files you download will be listed in the Download Window.
• Cookies : No Cookies will be stored.
• Cached Web Content : No temporary Internet files or files that websites save for offline use will be saved.
Do You Want to start Private Browsing ?
To know how to start private browsing in various browsers, just visit the links given below:
Have a Safe Private Browsing.!