How to open Galaxy S4 configuration emulator

How to open Galaxy S4 AVD:

Google has not released Galaxy S4 configured built in emulator. It is not available in android SDK. So it is very tough to test app in this configuration basically for who does not have the real Galaxy S4 device. I don’t have this device but I like to test my app in Galaxy S4. In this tutorial I am trying to help to create Galaxy S4 configuration emulator. 
 
Caution: As Galaxy S4 is not available now in android SDK so it will not give you proper feel and behavior.
 
To get the same behavior it is recommended to use the real device. S4 device screen is HD so your
desktop or laptop screen will have to be HD resolution capability if at least you want to create S4 avd.
 
How to open Galaxy S4 AVD:
At first click on the Virtual device manager and set the following attributes like the image below.
 
Now you are ready to run your Galaxy S4 AVD.
 
Problems in opening Galaxy S4 AVD: I have seen many developers complain that they did not able to open S4 configuration AVD in their laptop. It happened may be for your pc configuration (I am not sure) orr ram unavailability. I recommend that try to use real device for testing purpose.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to construct a B+ tree with example

How to show only month and year fields in android Date-picker?

Visitor Counter Script Using PHP